Charminar is stated in Hyderabad, India. “Char” means four in hindi and “minar” means pillars in hindi. The Charminar was constructed in the intersection of the historical trade route to Golconda with the port city of Masulipatnam. People say that the fountain in Charminar actually blocks a passage which goes to Golconda. The construction of Charminar was completed in the year 1594. It was built by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah who was in the Qutb Shahi dynasty. The architect for Charminar was a French person.